Future sensor applications
Insplorion are continuously investigating areas where the sensor system can solve previously impossible sensing problems. Within these areas we are actively seeking industrial and academic discussion- and project partners;
- Medical diagnostics applications were low concentrations of target molecules are hard to identify.
- Carbon Capture and Storage applications with the need of a robust CO2 sensor.
- Hydrogen sensing for regulation and control related to fuel-cell applications.
- Sensing in filters for optimizing water treatment systems.
- Food and beverage manufacturing control, for instance to investigate the needs for better monitoring of cleaning procedures.