Last updated: 2021/04/20
1.2 If you have any questions in connection with our processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com:
2 Which personal data does Insplorion process?
2.1 For visitors of our web page, we process the country of access and behaviour in page. No personal data is gathered.
2.2 For subscribers to our newsletter, we process the personal data (if any) included in the e-mail address which is signed up for the newsletter.
2.3 For our customers, distributors and collaboration partners, we process contact information (name, affiliation, work address, telephone number and e-mail address).
3 For which purposes does Insplorion process the personal data?
3.1 We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Establish and administer customer relationships:
- a) Provide our products and services;
- b) Provide support and communicate with our customers, distributors and collaboration partners;
- c) Manage invoicing and accounting; and
- d) Facilitate our customer relationship in other ways.
- General marketing purposes:
- a) Sending offers and marketing material to existing and potential customers. However, we will never transfer your personal data to a third party for marketing purposes.
- b) Sending newsletters and/or other marketing communications, for example about upcoming webinars, to customers and persons who have signed up to receive such communication from us. However, we never transfer your personal data to a third party for marketing purposes, and you have the option to opt-out from receiving such communication from us at any time.
- Statistical purposes & further development:
- a) Statistical analysis; and
- b) Business intelligence, for ourselves and third parties, to further develop our products and services. This concerns personal data in aggregated and pseudonymized format.
- As required by law, e.g. for accounting purposes.
4 Legal ground for processing
4.1 We process personal data based on our legitimate interests, based on consent and as required by law.
4.2 Specifically, our processing of personal data for the purposes of establishing and administering customer relationships (point 1 above) is based on our legitimate interests and fulfilling the obligations of an agreement. Our processing of personal data for general marketing purposes (point 2 a above) is based on our legitimate interests, but, in the case of newsletters etc. (point 2 b above), our processing is based on consent. Our processing of personal data for statistical purposes & further development (point 3 above) is based on our legitimate interests. Our processing of personal data as required by law (point 4 above) is based on legal requirements.
5 How long are the personal data stored?
5.1 We store e-mail for subscribers to our newsletters and other marketing communication for the time period during which the subscription is active. If you have opted out of receiving newsletters and marketing communication, we store information about such opt-out for the sole purpose of ensuring that we do not send you such communication which you do not wish to receive.
5.2 Additionally, we may store the personal data for a longer time period as required by mandatory applicable law.
6 Transfer of personal data
6.1 In connection with the products and services we provide, we may need to transfer personal data to third parties, and in such cases, we always enter into a data processing agreement with the data processor.
6.2 In case we transfer personal data outside the EU, such transfers are made under the EU’s standard contractual clauses.
7 Your rights
7.1 You have the right to access the personal data which we hold about you and to receive a copy of the same. You may also request rectification of your personal data. You may request erasure of your personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data (but there are limitations to these rights). You also have a right to data portability.
7.2 To the extent that our processing is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, as a whole or in part.
7.3 You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection authority, https://www.datainspektionen.se.