Electronics/Embedded systems engineer
Do you want to join us and contribute to a better World?
Insplorion is a Swedish company that develops and sells NanoPlasmonic Sensors (NPS) and scientific instruments. With the help of NPS, processes on surfaces and in thin layers can be studied at the nanoscale level. NPS is a technology that, due to its high sensitivity, robustness and capability for miniaturization, enables the development of novel sensors for specific applications.
Presently, we are working on developing new sensors for applications within battery optimization, gas detection, and water purification. The sensor consists of a sensor chip, based on our patented NPS platform, and electronics. At Insplorion you will, together with a senior engineer, contribute to the design and manufacture of the electronic circuit and the corresponding hardware.
Do you think it sounds like an interesting challenge and do you have:
- A strong interest in electronics and new technology.
- Practical experience of electronic design of prototype boards (e.g. in KiCad)
- Assembling and troubleshooting electronics circuit
- Writing/maintaining firmware for microcontrollers (C++, platform IO)
- Experience with optical sensor techniques.
- Good social skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and freely but at the same time be able to structure your work situation.
- The willingness to one day work with theory and design, and the next day apply it in practice, test and measure and communicate results internally and externally.
- Wanting to work in an international environment.
- Good ability to communicate in English.
We are a small, hardworking, curious group with great knowledge in technology areas that is pioneering. We are situated at Medicinareberget in central Gothenburg.
- An important, visible role in building sensors. Your contribution is needed, visible and attentive!
- Our group; a flat organization that wants to keep the discussion alive both in terms of organization, development of the company and the development of our solutions and applications.
- Your role is as important as your colleagues’ in our efforts to give Insplorion’s technology an important place in future sensor products.
- Possibilities to work on an international market, travel, presentations, demonstrations nationally and internationally.
For more information contact Patrik Dahlqvist, CEO of Insplorion, +46 723 62 32 61.
For more information on the specific position, contact Olof Andersson, Director of Product Development, +46 70 237 65 65.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make the selection continuously and are looking forward to your application asap.