Technical Sales Engineer
Application developer for our research customers
Do you want to join us and contribute to a better world?
Welcome to Insplorion
Insplorion is a Swedish company that develops and sells NanoPlasmonal Sensors (NPS). With the aid of NPS, processes on surfaces and in thin layers can be studied at the nanoscale level. NPS is also a technology that, due to its high sensitivity, robustness and capability for miniaturization, enables the development of sensors for specific applications; such as for controlling batteries or air quality measurements.
Insplorion within Academia
Insplorion gives researchers around the world the opportunity to get real-time data with nanometer sensitivity about processes that occur on surfaces and interfacial layers via our research instruments. Using Insplorion’s NPS technology, researchers gain a deeper understanding of molecular surface interactions, nanomaterials, nanoparticles and porous materials for different applications in biosensors, biomolecular interfaces, polymer science, and materials science.
To our group in Gothenburg we are looking for
Technical Sales Engineer; Application developer for our research customers
Our research instruments enables our customers around the world to produce unique results that are published in top-tier research journals.
We are a small, hardworking, curious group with great knowledge in technology areas that will be pioneering!
We are situated at Medicinareberget in central Gothenburg.
Your role will be to establish our technology in customer’s research and to drive the technical part of the sales process. You will make it easy for the customer to use our technology. This includes presenting our technology to potential customers, identify new applications, instrument installations on site, conduct measurements with the customer and revise and streamline methods and processes.
Do you think it sounds fun and challenging?
Do you have?
- Good theoretical and technical background, a couple of years of experience in selling instruments mainly to the Academic world.
- Good social skills and a will to communicate and implement the benefits of our technology
- The ability to work flexibly and freely but at the same time be structured in your work.
- The courage to give our technology the place and the influence it deserves to attract attention in future research.
- The opportunity to travel globally and to live a flexible everyday life. This may apply to customer commitments, but also presentations, visits, etc.
- Experience of living or working in an international environment and communicating unambiguously in English and preferably an additional language.
What do we offer?
- An international platform with the opportunity to travel a lot and meet leading researchers in materials development, surface chemistry and surface physics.
- An important, visible role in building a business. Your contribution is needed and noted!
- A role in which you alternately lead and assist the customer in our joint projects.
- Our group; We have a flat organization, want to keep dicussions very open, both in terms of organization, company development and the development of our solutions and applications.
- A clear mentorship that gives you the opportunity to grow in importance both with the customer and with us in the Company!
- Possibilities to work on an international market, travel, presentations, demonstrations nationally and internationally.
For more information, contact Patrik Dahlqvist, CEO of Insplorion, +46 723 62 32 61 or our recruitment consultant Ewa Lannér, Lannér & Co, +46 40 12 02 01. Send your application to email@example.com We will make the selection continuously and are looking forward to your application asap.